Roxanne we are so sad we had to miss it! We really wish we could have been there! Hopefully this baby will come soon. Hope you are all doing well. Do you have a pattern or instructions for how to make the hooter hider (I think that's what's its called). I'm thinking I really would like to make one for this baby. Let me know!
Such a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteWhat a special day!! Way to get the family together, Gideon.
ReplyDeleteIt really was a fantastic blessing. You guys look so happy!!
ReplyDeleteRoxanne we are so sad we had to miss it! We really wish we could have been there! Hopefully this baby will come soon. Hope you are all doing well. Do you have a pattern or instructions for how to make the hooter hider (I think that's what's its called). I'm thinking I really would like to make one for this baby. Let me know!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I can't wait to see him.
ReplyDelete