Yes, we had what looked like snow in our house. Alayna got into our paper shredder. And had some fun. I was on the phone... It brought back a memory of time in college when my roommates and I put shredded paper in a friends car and then the paper was returned inside of our apartment. It was everywhere. The frig, cupboard, beds, bathroom... I found it when I move out after a few years.
Alayan liked playing with the pieces of paper.
Gideon got to sit in his swing!
Alayna trying to help clean up. She didn't last long. Playing outside with the dog was more fun.
Alayan liked playing with the pieces of paper.
Gideon got to sit in his swing!
Alayna trying to help clean up. She didn't last long. Playing outside with the dog was more fun.
That is too funny! Way to make sure you had pictures to blog about it.
ReplyDeleteHey Roxanne, I know how that goes my three year old loves to pull tricks like that when I'm not looking.
ReplyDeleteI remember that one...well...it was the biggest mess..ever...I am glad you had a helper cleaning this one up! Cute family, Roxanne!
ReplyDelete