Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Gideon

Our little boy is growing. I enjoy dressing him. He is my live baby doll. I hope he forgives me when he is older.
I just love little boys in overall. Who says boys are not as much fun as girls to dress up?

4 comments:

  1. He looks a lot like you Roxanne! I love his serious little mouth and spiky hair. A doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable!! Enjoy dressing him up because they won't let you for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that they are getting way better at little boys clothes! He is so cute. Can't wait to see him in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know boys can be just as fun to dress up, since I went to the store for the first time last week and went, 'Wow, what they say is true...there is hardly ANY boy stuff compared to the racks and racks of girl clothes." He's such a pretty baby!

    ReplyDelete