Thursday, August 28, 2008

Why do we have a puppy?

Okay, I know why we have a dog, David loves them. So I thought I would try, but a puppy is really like having another child. We have been growing a garden this summer. Well my green tomatoes got eaten at the beginning of the summer and just yesterday Duke our puppy got into the garden. The garden does have a little gate around it, but Duke found a way in. And now our 4 watermelons are all gone thanks to Duke. And the garden is all dug up. I think he just want a cool place to lay down. Anyone want a chocolate lab puppy? NO David and Alayna are attached. Well that's all because Alayna is emptying everything from the desk.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry...I should have told you all of this before you got a puppy. Mia is still acting up and it's been almost 2 years. We have an electric fence around our garden and it has kept them out. They get zapped once or twice and that takes care of it. We actually keep the fence up but unplugged.

    ReplyDelete