My sister Susanne had her fourth baby on Tuesday. It was a boy and his name is Ammon James Nally. I got to watch her other three while they were at the hospital. I am amazed at how busy a few more kids can make a day. I love my nieces and nephews and am always happy to spent time with them. We live so close to Susanne's family and Alayna loves having them come over. Especially Annabelle who is only 5 months older than Alayna. Congratulations to the Nally's new baby boy.
Congratulations! I didn't even know she was pregnant again. And yes, even one more kid makes a day busier. Just wait until you have your two. You will feel like Superwoman once you can get that down.
ReplyDeleteRoxanna, please tell the Nally family congratulations from us. We do miss seeing you all, maybe someday we will come back!
ReplyDeleteSusanne has four kids! Wow time really flies! Please tell her congratts!
ReplyDelete