Friday, August 22, 2008

Grandpa Clement


Last Saturday my Grandpa was put into hospice and on Monday he passed away. I am grateful that I had Grandpa in my life. He was a wonderful man. He has an enormous prosperity, but he has left an amazing legacy for his family. He was alway working and taking care of the family. I loved going to see him and being asked, "How's my girl?" Life is precious, you never know when someone might be called back to Heavenly Father.

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear that. Its hard losing a loved one, even though we know they're in a better place. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa. I'm grateful for our knowledge of eternal families to help. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry ro hear about your grand father. It is always hard when loved ones move ahead without us. Know that we love you and pray that comfort will be given to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roxanne,
    The lst comment was from me. I used the account that we use for Daria's school blog. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete