Well David said that I can post that we are pregnant. We went to the Doctor this past week and it is official. Though I have been feeling the truth of my condition for weeks. We are every happy to have a baby on the way. The due day is February 6!
Congratulations! Roxanne...I found your blog via Nilda. So glad things are going well for you - you have an adorable family! Best wishes with this pregnancy!
Congrats! How fun! I have a feeling its going to be another busy baby year for the clement family next year! It is So fun having a big family, there are always exciting things happening.
Congratualtions! I checked out your blog via Kat's blog. What a cute family. Good luck with your pregnancy and a toddler. It's certainly different than the first one.
Yippee!!! Welcome to the world of two kids. Don't worry, you get used to it. :)
ReplyDeleteFebruary is a great month for birthdays too.
Congratulations! Roxanne...I found your blog via Nilda. So glad things are going well for you - you have an adorable family! Best wishes with this pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteAlyssa Davis
Congrats! How fun! I have a feeling its going to be another busy baby year for the clement family next year! It is So fun having a big family, there are always exciting things happening.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!! That is so exciting and I am so happy for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Roxanne. I was blog hopping and came across your blog. Congratulations! That's so exciting!
ReplyDeleteAmy Hall (Clement)
I am so happy for the two/three of you. Is it hard to look and see all those days left to go?
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations
ReplyDeletecongrats!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratualtions! I checked out your blog via Kat's blog. What a cute family. Good luck with your pregnancy and a toddler. It's certainly different than the first one.
ReplyDelete