Well I spent 3 and a half days as a cabin mom this last week. I left Tuesday morning and came back on Friday. It was fun! The theme went along with the Steadfast and Immovable- University of the Stars. I was at Camp LoMia, where I went to camp as a YW. Lots of memories up in the mountains. Plus one of the first times I hung out with David was at a singles ward camp out at LoMia. I am so grateful for the Youth programs. I love the Young Women's program and all that I learned to help me with the habits that I have today. It was nice to come home and be missed by David and Alayna. I miss the cooler pines, but am glad to be catching up on my sleep.

Alayna the day before I left. My little hiker with a camelpack. She loves drinking out of the straw.

My Young Women during the awards.

Playing in the Creek after a water fight at the cabin.
No comments:
Post a Comment