This our property in Waddel, AZ. It is about ten minutes west of where we live now. It is 1 1/4 acres, David wants horses and I want room to teach kids to play and work. We are getting plans drawn up and very excited about getting started on building our home. The house we live in now, I bought while I was single. This next house will be one for our family, I am so excited. We got the land a few months ago, we were just waiting for a few things the be taken care of. I know things will go slowly at first, but I look forward to posting what we are working on.
That's so exciting!!!! I can't wait for updates as it comes to fruition.
ReplyDeleteThat's great Roxanne. Good luck with building your home ( we've been there).
ReplyDeleteThat's so cool! Can't wait to see what's coming!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for you. It'll be fun to build your own home.
ReplyDelete