Sunday, April 26, 2009

Five

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:

- Teaching 2nd grade
- Finishing my Masters in Ed.
- Looking for my hubby
- Hiking weekly
- Attending the Glendale Singles Ward

5 things I'll do tonight:

- Attend Dinner at my parents
- Wish my Mom and Dad Happy Birthday
- Tell my brother Dwayne goodbye
- Attend a fireside
- Wake up to feed Gideon

5 things I would do with a million dollars:

- Build my dream home
- Buy David a horse
- Travel (Washington State, Alaska, Central America, Portugal...)
- Buy a travel trailer and boat
- Save for the future

5 places I have lived:

- Phoenix, AZ
- Flagstaff, AZ
- Portugal
- Cape Verde, Africa
- El Mirage, AZ

5 jobs I have had:

- Pizza Hut call center
- Dorm front desk
- Payroll office clerk
- NAU register's office
- Teacher

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:

- Raising a Healthy family
- Living in a new home
- Living a Christ Centered Life
- Fit and Healthy
- Learn to ballroom dance (like dancing with the stars, just not their outfits, too immodest)

3 comments:

  1. I really like your last top 5. Me too!! Me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like learning more about you, you have led such an interesting life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, it's been more than five years since I've seen you. Its fun to see what your up too.

    ReplyDelete