Tagged...
Things on my list of things I did today:
1) Exercised
2) Feed the dog and fish
3) Go grocery shopping
4) blogged a little
5) Go visit family
Snacks I enjoy:
1) Dark chocolate anything
2) fruit(cherries now)
3) nuts
4) smoothies
5) popcorn
5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1) Buy land and build a house
2) Save for retirement and Alayna's education
3) Help family
4) Tour Europe
5) Shopping
5 places I've lived:
1) Phoenix, AZ
2) Flagstaff, AZ
3) Lisbon, Portugal
4) Cape Verde Islands
5) El Mirage, AZ
5 Jobs I've held:
1) Pizza Hut phone orders
2) NAU Payroll
3) NAU Registar's Office
4) Dorm Desk worker
5) Teacher
5 things people don't know about me:
1) I like jumping off cliffs
2) My husband is 7 1/2 years younger than me
3) I miss teaching kids
4) Very interested in a healthier life
5) I can be a sore looser :)ask David
5 people I tag:
1) Christine
2) Kat
3) Miken
4) Nilda
5) Lacy
OH, our computer crashed and I just saw the tag. I will get it tomorrow or later tonight. Glad to see you are doing good. :) Your little girl is sure cute. I only miss teaching kids in June & July. :) Ha, not really.
ReplyDelete