Alayna got an early Christmas present from her Aunt Tracy, a kitten.
 |
| Gideon loved his tricycle. |
 |
| Alayna just wanted to keep opening presents |
 |
| Gideon got better at opening gifts as the morning went on. |
 |
| Our family the Sunday before Christmas. Alayna has a new dress from Grandmas Dent. |
 |
| We made a Graham cracker gingerbread house. The blue lake was Alayna's idea. |
 |
| The kitten made it through the Holidays, which is amazing. Gideon will hold it upside down and pull her by the tail, and Alayna never will let the kitten down. Our little Duchess is a perfect cat for kids. |
As for David and I we got lots of fun stuff. I got the DSLR Camera that I have been wanting. And David got a gun.
What a nice kitty. Isn't Christmas way more fun with kids?
ReplyDeleteHave lots of fun with the new camera. ;)