Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Coming Holidays

As we were leaving Wal-Mart today the store greeter gives the kids stickers and tells us when Santa will be visiting the store.  (He looked like he might be Santa:) So when we get to the car Alayna says that when we get home she is going to her room to play and wait for Santa.  Oh, how come the nice greeter had to talk about Santa?  A little pre-schooler has little concept of time and how long she will be waiting for Santa.

I won’t deny that I am excited for the coming holidays, but I am glad that I have two months to get ready.  One of my favorite holiday traditions is mailing and receiving cards.  I have always loved receiving any type of card in the mail.  There is something special about hearing from family and friends.

I love photo cards.  Shutterfly is a great site for creating photo cards.  This past year I used Shutterfly for making Mother’s and Father’s Day cards.  Which are now taped to Grandma's walls.

Here is the link for their holiday cards: http://www.shutterfly.com/

David is already planning our Christmas family photo, wow.  This is our cards from a few years ago.

I will be using this site for creating this year’s Christmas card: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards


And in a few months when the baby comes, I probably will be using this link for my baby’s birth announcement. 

And that’s my little plug for Shutterfly’s photo cards:)

1 comment:

  1. I love the Christmas card/letter/pictures too!! It is so nice to catch up with everyone! Looking forward to yours. :)

    ReplyDelete