Okay, Georgia and Amanda, here is what I think happened for Gideon to pull his tooth out. I was doing laundry and Gideon was only two feet away playing with a beaded necklace and a water bottle. I think he pulled the tooth out with the necklace. He didn't really cry until we tried to stop the bleeding. And it was bleeding a lot. We are in for it with this boy! I didn't get to write the story last night because blogger was not doing what I wanted it to do with my pictures.

Atleast he's still has adult teeth coming.
ReplyDeleteThat's just crazy! And you're right you are in for it. already knockin' his teeth out.
ReplyDeleteHey Roxanne,
ReplyDeleteJason "about to graduate dental school" McDaniel here. Get that kid to a pediatric dentist when you can. Baby teeth are placeholders and if they are lost early it can cause big (read expensive!) problems when adult teeth come in.
Holy COW! I cannot believe he pulled out a MOLAR! That is one strong kid...maybe you should call him Hercules. :)
ReplyDelete