
Hi, Gideon here typing my first blog post. Mom is busy being a mom. She suffers from many things, one big one is lack of sleep. I like to wake her up twice during the night.

Here is my first taste of solid foods. Yummy rice cereal!

My first visit to the beach...aww so relaxing.

My family at the beach. Alayna loved the sand and Dad loved body surfing on the waves.

We also spent two days at Legoland. Lots to see.

Here is Dad and Alayna on one of the few rides she could go on.

Here is Alayna and I playing together. She loves me in her own way, if taking every toy I touch is called love.

Here is our family watching the 4th of July fireworks in Heber, AZ. I fell asleep and Alayna got scared so she sat in the truck for the show.

And my new friend Martin. We will have to hang out more, maybe next time our Dad's go fishing we will get to go too.
Now Gideon, let your mommy get some sleep!! Love the comment about Alayna loving him. Sounds like our house.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys have been up to a ton this summer!! Way cute pics!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Thanks for the pics, it's so great to see your family.
ReplyDelete