Sunday, December 14, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas


Here are some of the activities we have been doing to get ready for Christmas. We picked up our tree on a Friday night, but didn't get to decorate it until Monday. We have rearranged the house, our office needed to be moved to make room for the new baby.

Alayna had more fun hanging the outside lights up than she did decorating the tree. She just watched a movie while we decorated the tree.
Of course there were sugar cookies that needed to be made. I needed a dozen cookies for the YW/YM mutual activity. So David and Alayna cut out the cookies, and the missionaries got to help frost the cookies when they came over for dinner.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooo, sugar cookies sound good. Anyway, I am pretty excited that the baby is coming shortly. Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you guys FINALLY got into the Christmas spirit (or maybe just posted about it?) Have you tried putting presents under the tree with Alayna yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a reason your blog comes up as an "adult content" blog? Am I missing something? We still need to do dinner. January...which Sunday works best to get together. I'll cook if you let me know when will work.

    ReplyDelete